AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL
Our rugged military ATC display monitors are built with the features required for deployment on both land-based and ship-board Air Traffic Control Stations.
Both displays use the 27” Square LCD with 1920×1920 Pixel Resolution. The CF-27SQ is available in the 28” 2k x 2k version as of Q4 2022.
All of these NLS displays are currently deployed on military programs.
USN AND USMC ATC STATIONS: CF-27SQ-MT-SPKR
- 27” Square LCD with 1920×1920 Resolution
- VGA, HDMI, DVI-D and Display Port Inputs with PIP
- Multi-Touch Optical Touchscreen
- 1000:1 Dimming to < 1cd/m2
- Stereo Audio Speakers
- Most Cost-Effective ATC Display Available
USN SHIPBOARD RADAR AND SONAR: CF-27SQ
- 27” Square LCD with 1920×1920 Pixel Resolution ideal for viewing
shipboard Radar, Sonar, and general Air Traffic Control information
- Dual DVI and Display Port Video Inputs
- Rugged Machined Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Gasket-sealed, optically bonded tempered front glass AR shield
Sealed to IP65 on Console Level
- Designed and Built to Military Standards by Similarity to Certified Units
- Tested to MIL-STD-901D
WHEREVER YOU DEPLOY, WE'RE ALREADY THERE
RUGGED MILITARY AND INDUSTRIAL DISPLAY MONITORS
(click on the deployments below to see examples of application)
MANY OF OUR RUGGED DISPLAYS ARE ALREADY CERTIFIED AND QUALIFIED ON MILITARY & INDUSTRIAL PROGRAMS
You must be logged in to post a comment.