RWC-DK119 Rugged Workstation Computer
The RWC-DK119 was designed for MIL-STD-1553 military ATC operations in harsh environments.
The machined aluminum housing measures 11.3” wide x 8.6” deep x 5.5” tall and is gasket sealed against dust, sand, and water incursion to IP66. The rugged construction provides protection for functional shock and vibration and an isolation adapter is available for MIL-STD-901D Hard Deck installation.
D38999 Series-III connectors for USB, Ethernet and Video have commercial inserts permitting the use of inexpensive, COTS industrial grade cables for engineering and system development. Snap on adapters convert the COTS cables to D38999 Series-III for deployment.
The RWC-DK119 features a Generation 11 Intel® mobile Tiger Lake™ architecture with integrated SoC and a 1.8GHz Core™ i7-1185G7E quad-core CPU with 12MB cache. 32GB of LPDDR4 3200MHz RAM is standard. A 2.5” 500GB SSD is installed in a dual drive bay, protected behind a gasket sealed access panel, permitting easy Hot Swapping and/or removal for system sterilization. A second 2.5” SSD can be added for additional data storage or as part of a RAID configuration for added data security.
The 300 watt military grade AC power supply is compliant to MIL-STD-461 for EMC and MIL-STD-704 for spike and surge protection. A 28VDC power supply is also available.
• Rugged Aluminum Housing sealed to IP66
• Protection for Vibration and Shock up to 901D Hard Deck
• D38000 Series-III Connectors
• 4x RJ45 Ethernet,4x USB 3.0 and 1x Serial COM Ports
• Intel™ Gen 11 SoC with Core i7 CPU
• 32GB LPDDR4 3200 RAM
• MIL-STD-1553 Compliant
• Removable Dual 2.5” SSD Behind Sealed Access Door
• M.2 and mPCIe Expansion Ports
• Plug-In Options Include: MIL-STD-1553, ARINC, CANBus
• Military Grade AC Power Supply; 28VDC Power Supply Available