RWC-DK77 Compact Military Computer
The RWC-DK77 computer is designed for piggyback installation on the rear of LCD displays and converting them to PPC operation and connection to Local and Wide Area Networks (LAN/WAN).
The machined aluminum housing measures 7.0” wide x 7.0” deep x 2.0” tall and is gasket sealed against dust, sand, and water incursion to IP67 standards making it suitable for a wide range of military applications. Two side mounting brackets can be used for mounting the RWC-DK77 to any flat surface prepared with the proper thru-hole or captive hardware spacing. A VESA adapter plate is provided for Installation of the RWC-DK77 on 75mm and 100mm VESA hole patterns and also adds increased volume and surface area to facilitate conductive cooling.
The RWC-DK77-1 features Intel’s™ Integrated SoC with Atom® E3950 1.3GHz Quad-Core CPU, 2MB cache memory and 8GB of LPDDR4-2400 RAM. A 500GB SSD installed in a connector bay protected behind a sealed access panel, is easily removed for hot swap replacement or removal for system sterilization. Ethernet and Video feature commercial inserts permitting the use of inexpensive, COTS cables for engineering and system development. The 300 watt military grade AC power supply is compliant to MIL-STD-461, and MIL-STD-704 for spike and surge protection. A 28VDC MIL compliant power supply is also available.
- Easily installed on any LCD display with a rear cover VESA pattern
- IP67 Sealed construction for deployment in harsh environments
- Extended -40oC to +70oC Operating Temperature
- Intel™ Atom® SoC provides high performance at low 9W power dissipation
- Ethernet, USB 3, and HDMI Video support standard
- Display Port, 3G-SDI, and Composite Video options available
- Connector commercial inserts facilitate ease of testing and development
- Extensive I/O connection options: Serial RS232/422/485, MIL-STD-1553
- MIL-STD-461, -810, -901, and -167 Compliant for Shock, Vibration, Temperature,
Altitude and Dust/Water Incursion