RWC-RK178 Rugged 1U Rackmount Computer
The RWC-RK178 1U computer was designed for networked military operations in harsh environments.
The machined aluminum housing designed for installation in a 19” equipment rack or transit case measures 17.1” wide x 8.0” deep x 1.72” tall and is o-ring gasket sealed against dust, sand and water incursion to IP66+. The rugged construction and internal assembly provides protection for functional shock and vibration.
D38999 Series-III connectors for USB, Ethernet and Video feature commercial inserts permitting the use of inexpensive, COTS cables for engineering and system development. Snap on adapters convert the cables to D38999 Series-III military grade for deployment.
The RWC-RK178 features a Generation 11 Intel® mobile Tiger Lake™ integrated SoC architecture with a 1.8GHz Core™ i7-1185G7E quad-core CPU and 12MB cache. 16GB of DDR4 3200MHz RAM is standard. A 2.5” 500GB SSD installed in a dual drive bay is protected behind a gasket sealed front panel access door, permitting Hot Swapping and easy removal for data protection and system sterilization.
The RWC-RK178 features a 300 watt military grade AC power supply is compliant to
MIL-STD-461H for EMC and MIL-STD-704 for spike and surge protection. A 28VDC MIL compliant power supply is also available.
• Compliant to MIL-STD-810 Vibration and Shock
• Compliant to MIL-STD-461H for EMC
• D38999 Series-III Socapex™ Connectors
• 4x RJ45 Ethernet, 4x USB 3.0 and 1x COM Ports
• Intel™ 300 Integrated Chipset with Gen 11 i7 CPU
• 16GB or 32GB RAM
• Hot Swappable 500GB 2.5” SSD Accessed via Sealed Front Panel Access Door
• M.2 A-Key (2230) and M.2 B-Key (2242/3042) Expansion Ports
• Military Grade AC Power Supply MIL-STD-704 compliant