NEURO LOGIC SYSTEMS
Our rugged MIL-Spec LCD display & touchscreen computer monitor products can be modified to meet your exact specifications.
Our military displays are COTS products which have been modified to meet various MIL specs. They are designed to withstand harsh conditions such as extreme cold and heat, high humidity, dust and sand, water and salt fog exposure, shock and vibration, altitude extremes and rapid decompression, rapid acceleration and deceleration. Many displays include or can be modified to include performance requirements such as sunlight readability, NVIS compatibility, DO-160, EMI requirements, and more.
Our displays are deployed on fixed- and rotary-winged aircraft, naval surface ships, Coast Guard cutters and submarines, transport and tactical vehicles, UAS/UAV ground control and air traffic control stations. Check out our Deployment section to see which display would best meet your requirements.
Contact Sales: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805.389.5435 x218
• JDISS – Joint Deployable Intelligence Support System
• JWICS – Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications Systems
• JIC – Joint Intelligence Center
• USCG TISCOM – Telecommunications & Information Systems Command
• USSOC – United States Special Operations Command
• AIA – Air Intelligence Agency
• US Army RDECOMM – Research, Development and Engineering Command
• USAAMCOM – US Army Aviation and Missile Command
• THAAD – Terminal High Altitude Area Defense Missile System
• MDA – Missile Defense Agency
• USCG – Deepwater
• JHSV – Joint High Speed Vessels
• DCGS-N – Distributed Common Ground System – Navy
• C2BMC – Command, Control, Battle Management & Communications
• TC2S – Tomahawk Command and Control Systems
• JASSM – Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile
• GCCS-A – Global Command Control System – Army
• JSIPS – Joint Service Imagery Processing System
• SSBN & SSGN – Submarines
• Taiwan Patriot Missile Systems
• Littoral Combat Ships, Zumwalt DDG-1000, Aegis Class Destroyers
Don’t See Exactly What You Need?