Rugged MIL-Spec HMI LCD Display & Touchscreen Monitors, Rackmount & Workstation Computer Products
Our rugged product lines of computers, HMI monitors and LCD displays can be customized to your exact needs and are built to withstand the rigors of military and industrial installations. Numerous touchscreen devices are certified or constructed to meet military compliance standards, and they are utilized in a variety of applications.
Get what YOU need. We make it easy. Here’s how.
Need a display to fit your dimensions?
We can modify our COTS products to fit your existing console, rack or mounting system.
Need to update your old display?
We can also modify our COTS products to combine new technology and features with the salient features of your current system.
3 Easy Steps:
1. Check out our large variety of Standard Options or just skip to step 2.
2. Give our very experienced Sales Team a call and tell us what you need.
3. We will show you how we can put together the features you want in the package size you require.
RACKSLIDE PULL-OUT KVM (RFT/CSC)
Single and Multi-head Rugged Displays and KVMs with LCD sizes from 15" to 27"
Our military displays are COTS products which have been modified to meet various MIL specs. They are designed to withstand harsh conditions such as extreme cold and heat, high humidity, dust and sand, water and salt fog exposure, shock and vibration, altitude extremes and rapid decompression, rapid acceleration and deceleration. Many displays include or can be modified to include performance requirements such as sunlight readability, NVIS compatibility, DO-160, EMI requirements, and more.
Our displays are deployed on fixed- and rotary-winged aircraft, naval surface ships, Coast Guard cutters and submarines, transport and tactical vehicles, UAS/UAV ground control and air traffic control stations. Check out our Deployment section to see which display would best meet your requirements.
Contact email@example.com or call 805.389.5435 x218
• JDISS – Joint Deployable Intelligence Support System
• JWICS – Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications Systems
• JIC – Joint Intelligence Center
• USCG TISCOM – Telecommunications & Information Systems Command
• USSOC – United States Special Operations Command
• AIA – Air Intelligence Agency
• US Army RDECOMM – Research, Development and Engineering Command
• USAAMCOM – US Army Aviation and Missile Command
• THAAD – Terminal High Altitude Area Defense Missile System
• MDA – Missile Defense Agency
• USCG – Deepwater
• JHSV – Joint High Speed Vessels
• DCGS-N – Distributed Common Ground System – Navy
• C2BMC – Command, Control, Battle Management & Communications
• TC2S – Tomahawk Command and Control Systems
• JASSM – Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile
• GCCS-A – Global Command Control System – Army
• JSIPS – Joint Service Imagery Processing System
• SSBN & SSGN – Submarines
• Taiwan Patriot Missile Systems
• Littoral Combat Ships, Zumwalt DDG-1000, Aegis Class Destroyers