NEURO LOGIC SYSTEMS
Rugged MIL-Spec LCD Display & Touchscreen Computer Monitor Products
Our five product lines of computer monitors and LCD displays can be customized to your exact needs and are built to withstand the rigors of military and industrial installations. Numerous touchscreen devices are certified or constructed to meet military compliance standards, and they are utilized in a variety of applications.
WHEREVER YOU DEPLOY, WE'RE ALREADY THERE
RUGGED MILITARY AND INDUSTRIAL DISPLAY MONITORS
(click on the deployments below to see examples of application)
MANY OF OUR RUGGED DISPLAYS ARE ALREADY CERTIFIED AND QUALIFIED ON MILITARY & INDUSTRIAL PROGRAMS
Our military displays are COTS products which have been modified to meet various MIL specs. They are designed to withstand harsh conditions such as extreme cold and heat, high humidity, dust and sand, water and salt fog exposure, shock and vibration, altitude extremes and rapid decompression, rapid acceleration and deceleration. Many displays include or can be modified to include performance requirements such as sunlight readability, NVIS compatibility, DO-160, EMI requirements, and more.
Our displays are deployed on fixed- and rotary-winged aircraft, naval surface ships, Coast Guard cutters and submarines, transport and tactical vehicles, UAS/UAV ground control and air traffic control stations. Check out our Deployment section to see which display would best meet your requirements.
Contact email@example.com or call 805.389.5435 x218
• JDISS – Joint Deployable Intelligence Support System
• JWICS – Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications Systems
• JIC – Joint Intelligence Center
• USCG TISCOM – Telecommunications & Information Systems Command
• USSOC – United States Special Operations Command
• AIA – Air Intelligence Agency
• US Army RDECOMM – Research, Development and Engineering Command
• USAAMCOM – US Army Aviation and Missile Command
• THAAD – Terminal High Altitude Area Defense Missile System
• MDA – Missile Defense Agency
• USCG – Deepwater
• JHSV – Joint High Speed Vessels
• DCGS-N – Distributed Common Ground System – Navy
• C2BMC – Command, Control, Battle Management & Communications
• TC2S – Tomahawk Command and Control Systems
• JASSM – Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile
• GCCS-A – Global Command Control System – Army
• JSIPS – Joint Service Imagery Processing System
• SSBN & SSGN – Submarines
• Taiwan Patriot Missile Systems
• Littoral Combat Ships, Zumwalt DDG-1000, Aegis Class Destroyers
You must be logged in to post a comment.