23” Lightweight Military Display with Composite Construction
Targeted for airborne applications where weight savings is at a premium, the PM-23-8U-90 is packaged in a lightweight composite housing, achieving a 40% weight reduction compared to an equivalent aluminum alloy housing. With 1920×1080 FHD pixel resolution, the PM-23-8U-90 has 1x VGA input plus 2x DVI and 1x Composite video inputs with DVI and Composite passthrough outputs. Video Input selection, Luminance and OSD user control adjustments are easily accessed using the 16-button front panel control array that is backlit for good visibility under low light conditions.
The PM-23-8U-90 is engineered and constructed to comply with military EMC and environmental standards. The display can be panel mounted using 6mm bezel through holes and a 100mm x 200mm VESA pattern on the rear provides additional mounting installations on poles, arms and walls.
• 16lbs total weight; Ideal for airborne applications.
• 1920×1080 FHD Pixel Resolution
• Two A/B Selectable DVI and 1x Composite Inputs w/ Outputs; 1x VGA Input
• 16-button backlit front panel control array
• IP65 sealed front Bezel
• Flexible Panel and VESA Mounting Options