27” 2560×1440 Flight Certified Military Display
The PM-27-SDI-28-313 is a highly rugged LCD display engineered for deployment on military aircraft and in other harsh environments. Designed and constructed to meet a wide range of environmental and EMC standards, the machined and welded aluminum alloy housing is gasket sealed against dust, sand and water incursion. The Quad HD LCD is optically bonded to 3mm chem-strengthened glass and tested to DO-313 impact standards to prevent any adverse effects to the safety of the aircraft or its occupants. Bidirectional pressure relief valves provide adjustment to high and low air pressure fluctuations. The LCD’s rapid response time and full color pallet are ideal for monitoring high resolution, full-motion color video, radar and other rapidly fluctuating input signals. The MCU controlled backlight circuitry provides smooth luminance adjustment from maximum brightness down to low luminance levels for optional viewing with NVGs. LCD heater circuitry ensures rapid warming to operational status from extreme cold storage conditions. Available options include custom video input configurations, AC power supply and Multi-Touch touchscreen.
• DO-313 Impact Tested
• Total Environmental Sealing to IP65
• 2560×1440 Resolution; True 8-Bit Color
• Rapid 16-msec Video Response Time
• Display Port and 3G-SDI Video Inputs Standard
• Fine Luminance Adjustment below < 2.0 cd/m2
• 28VDC MIL-STD-704 Compliant Power Supply
• Operational in 10 minutes from Cold Storage at -40oC
• DO-160 and MIL-461 Compliant
• Deployed on US Government Fixed Wing Aircraft
Also available in 23″ with FHD in the PM-23-SDI-28.