30” 2560×1600 RCTA DO-160 Certified Military Display
The PM-30-PIP-28 is a highly ruggedized display designed for deployment in military aircraft. The machined and welded aluminum alloy housing is gasket sealed to IP65 for dust, sand, water, humidity and high/low pressure variations and rapid decompression. The PM-30-PIP-28 features a 2560×1600 WQXGA LCD panel with 10-bit RGB yielding a color pallet exceeding 1billion colors. Wide range dimming down to zero is provided by a proprietary MCU based backlight controller. The Military grade DC power supply accepts 12V-36VDC with full transient and surge protection to MIL-STD-1275/-704 standards. The PM-30-PIP-28 has been MIL and DO-160 tested and certified to an extensive array of environmental and electrical standards (available on request).
• 2560×1600 WQXGA Resolution;
• DVI and 3G-SDI Input with PIP
• Environmentally Sealed to IP65
• LCD Heater for operation to -40C
• 28VDC Power to MIL-STD-1275/-704 standards
• Extensive MIL-STD-461 and RCTA DO-160 Certifications