20.1” 8U Flight Certified Rackmount NVIS Touchmonitor
The RF-20-R-PIP-28-V2 was engineered for military aircraft flight deck operations and features a 1600×1200 “square” UXGA LCD panel incorporating a proprietary Dual-Mode NVIS/Hi-Brite LED backlight system that provides over 1800:1 brightness level adjustment, from 800 cd/m2 for readability in direct sunlight down to < 0.5 cd/m2 for MIL-STD-3009 NVIS compliant night time NVG operation. The 5-wire resistive touchscreen incorporates AR/AG coatings to reduce glare while preserving 90% light transmission.
Support for DVI, VGA, HDMI and Composite Video input with Picture-in-Picture and split-screen operations is standard. Remote control via RS232 is standard. Optional Ethernet Remote Control is available. The RF-20-R-PIP-28-V2 is air qualified and in active deployment on USCG C-130J aircraft.
• 20.1” LED Backlit UXGA Panel
• Proprietary Dual Mode Hi-Brite/NVIS Backlight System
• Front Polarizer Film Stack for Maximum Legibility in Direct Sunlight
• 16 Backlit Buttons Provide Instant Access to All Control Functions
• Intelligent Temperature Control
• Extensive Video Input Support: VGA, DVI, HDMI, DP, Composite, HD-SDI
• Flexible Picture-in-Picture (PIP) and Split-Screen Operations
• Rugged 5-wire Resistive Touchscreen
• Tested for Compliance to Military Standards
• MIL-STD-3009 NVIS and NVG Compatible
• Deployed on C-130J Minotaur Program