Flight certified and deployed rugged military rack & panel mount Quad HD LCD display monitor. Sunlight readable.
The RF-27-V3 is an upgrade of the original flight-certified RF-27 rugged military LCD display monitor deployed on the USAF Joint-STARS fleet, and is built to pass MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-461. It features a 27” LCD panel with 2560×1440 WQHD pixel resolution and 16:9 Aspect Ratio. The upgraded LCD and LED Backlight control electronics provide more control of the backlight output luminance and the visual/optical parameters such as Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue, Sharpness, and Color Temperature. The advanced LCD controller in the RF-27-V3 introduces new features, such as Picture-in-Picture (PIP), and the new enhanced LED backlight control system provides 800:1 brightness adjustment with continuous dimming over two brightness ranges, including fine adjustment at low NVIS levels from 2 cd/m2 down to zero.
- Highly Rugged all aluminum construction with machined bezel
- 27” IPS WQHD LCD Panel with 2560×1440 Resolution and 16:9 AR 8-bit Color Palette (16.7M colors)
- Proprietary LED Backlight with 1000:1 Dimming to Zero.
- 85-264VAC power supply safety compliant to MIL-STD-1399/-704
- MIL-STD-810 Compliant for Shock, Vibration, Temperature, Altitude, Rapid Decompression, and Crash Safety.
- MIL-STD-461 Compliant for EMR/EMS
Additional Options include Active Heating for operation down to -45oC, Hi-Bright backlight enhancement for direct sunlight readability, Resistive and Multi-Touch Optical Touchscreens and NVIS for NVG compatibility.