27” 2560×1440 Environmental and Flight Certified Military Display
The RF-27 is currently deployed on the USAF Joint STARS aircraft (JSTARS). The high resolution WQHD LCD panel features 2560×1440 resolution and optically bonded AR glass for optimal visual clarity. The control electronics include 2-channel Dual-Link DVI video input with front panel A/B switching.
The RF-27 has been Flight Certified for Fixed Wing Jet aircraft, but it is also ideally suited for Rotary Airborne, Ground Based Vehicle and Shelter applications. The 16.7M, true 8-bit color depth of the LCD panel makes the RF-27 ideal for Marine Sonar, Bridge and Navigation applications requiring high resolution.
The RF-27 is fully certified for shock, vibration, EMI, temperature and altitude.
• Extremely Rugged all aluminum construction with machined bezel
• 27” IPS WQHD LCD Panel with 2560×1440 Resolution and 16:9 AR 8-bit Color Palette (16.7M colors)
• Proprietary LED Backlight with 1000:1 Dimming to Zero
• 28VDC power supply MIL-STD-1275/-704
• MIL-STD-810 Certified for Shock, Vibration, Temperature, Altitude, Rapid Decompression and Crash Safety.
• MIL-STD-461 Certified for EMR/EMS
• Deployed on USAF Joint STARS Fleet
Optional support for Analog RGB, HDMI 1.4, Display Port, Composite Video and HD-SDI video is available. Additional options include LCD Heating for operation to -45C, Dual Mode Hi-Brite/NVIS backlight for sunlight readability and NVG compatibility and 6-point Optical Multitouch Touchscreen.