Lightweight, ultra-rugged military KVM LCD display
The CSC-17W-DVI LCD display is housed in a compact 1U clamshell configuration that offers maximum functionality in a minimum rack space. The 1920×1080 FHD LCD panel with optically bonded AR glass shield provides high contrast for readability in glaring full sunlight conditions. The proprietary LED backlight control system features wide-range dimming down to < 0.05 cd/m2. The LCD, keyboard and 3-button trackpad are IP65 sealed for ingress of water and wind-blown dust and sand.
The CSC-17W-DVI is derived directly from the original MIL-spec and UH-60 Blackhawk flight-certified CSC-17-CAT5A-810-SK, ensuring maximum mechanical stability in the open/deployed position during the harsh shock and vibration encountered in flight. The 95-265 VAC power supply and EMI filter provide compliance to MIL-STD-461. Cooling is by Conduction and Convection (no fans).
• 1920 x 1080 (FHD); 16:9 AR
• Certified to MIL-STD-810 and -461
• 400 cd/m2 Sunlight Readable with bonded AR glass shield
• -45oC to +60oC Operating Temperature
• IP65 sealed backlit keyboard and 3-button trackball
• 28VDC power, MIL-STD-1275/-704 compliant; AC power supply available
• Optional KVM over IP