The CSC-20-2U-MIL-CAT5A is a compact, highly rugged KVM unit housed in a lightweight aluminum alloy housing. The 20.1” high-resolution, 4:3 AR (square) UXGA LCD panel features 1600×1200 resolution, making the unit ideal for legacy CRTs as well as new military applications.
It features an Adder™ KVM switch with 8 or 16 ports for connection to remote computers via CAT5/6 cable and peripheral Computer Access Modules (CAMs) that support VGA or Display Port video and USB or PS2 keyboard/pointer connection.
The unit can also be configured for KVM over IP operation via 10-Base-T Ethernet connection. The CSC-20-2U-MIL-CAT5A and its companion CSC-20-2U-MIL without the KVM switch are deployed fleet-wide on SSGN Ohio class nuclear submarines.
• 20.1” 1600×1200 square LCD panel with Rugged LED Backlight
• 16.4” deep
• Proprietary Backlight Control with 1000:1 dimming to zero
• Rugged, lightweight aluminum alloy construction
• IP65 Sealed Trackball and Backlit, Full-Travel Keyboard
• MIL-461 and -810 Compliant
• Qualified and Deployed on SSGN Ohio Class Nuclear Submarines
• Hi-Brite and NVIS compatible LCD Option
• Available with AC or DC power operation to MIL-STD-1275/704
• Several IP65 sealed keyboard options available