Discontinued, see replacement CSC-17-CAT5A
17” 1U Industrial Grade KVM with 8/16-Port CAT5 Switch
The RFT2-17-CAT5A is engineered to operate reliably under semi-harsh military and industrial environmental conditions. The unit features a shock protected LCD with wide -30C to +70C operating temperature. The LCD head is firmly stabilized during shock and vibration using high-pressure gas springs. The RFT2-17-CAT5A comes with a commercial grade 102 keyboard and 3-button trackball, but can be ordered with IP65 sealed keyboard and pointer. The unit can be ordered with an 8 or 16 port KVM switch, or configured for KVM over IP operation. Additional special-order options include Hi-Brite LCD enhancement for sunlight readability, resistive touch touchscreen, 28VDC power operation and upgrades and enhancements for military compliance.
• Optional 8- or 16-Port Adder™ CAT5 Switch
• Optional KVM over IP Connection
• Wide -30C to +70C Operating Temperature
• Engineered for Operation under Shock and Vibration
• Military Compliance Upgrades Available on Special Order