17” Rugged Military Touchmonitor for Navy Ships
The CF-17-MIL-DIM-TS-232 was developed for the U.S. Navy and is also deployed on National Security Cutters. The machined aluminum alloy housing and front panel controls are sealed to IP65/NEMA4 standards for outdoor operation on deck in the harshest weather.
The rugged construction was designed to meet 901D and 167 shock and vibration standards. The Hi-Brite LCD panel and wide range 0-100% dimming allow the display to be used in any lighting condition, from full direct sunlight down to very low light levels needing NVG compatibility.
• Daylight readable LED LCD with wide range dimming to NVG levels
• Resistive Touchscreen with RS232 and/or USB output
• IP65/NEMA4 housing and front control buttons
• MS-38999 connectors for power and I/O signals
• 100mm VESA pattern for flexible mounting
• Deployed on National Security Coast Guard Cutters