27” 1920×1920 Square Military ATC Multi-Touch Display
Developed originally for Air Traffic Control operations, its the CF-27SQ-MT-SPKR’s rugged design and advanced video electronics make it ideal for general navigation, sonar and mapping operations in airborne, shipboard and ground vehicle installations.
The CF-27SQ-MT-SPKR features a true square 26.5” diagonal LCD panel with 1920×1920 resolution. This display is currently deployed in US Navy and Marine Corps ATC Stations. The unit comes standard with VGA, Dual-Link DVI, HDMI 1.3 and Display Port inputs. The proprietary LED backlight system features 1000:1 dimming over two ranges with fine adjustment below 2 cd/m2 for NVG compatibility. The power supply accepts 90-260 VAC, 50-400Hz power. A 6-point Multi-Touch Optical touchscreen is standard.
• Efficient LED backlight system with dimming to zero
• Advanced IPS LCD panel with 1920×1920 resolution, 180-degree viewing cone
• Extensive Picture-in-Picture adjustments
• External RS232 Control
• Stereo Audio with internal amplifier
• AC, 28VDC and Dual AC-DC power supply options
• 100mm VESA pattern for flexible mounting
• Panel Mount configuration available
• Military configurations and certification available
• Deployed in USN and USMC Air Traffic Control Stations