Dual 19” 1U Pull-Out Military KVM with Sealed Keyboard
The original RFT2-2L-19 was introduced in 2008 for Predator UAS operations from a portable field transit case control center. This design was one of the first pull-out KVMs to feature dual 19” LCDs arranged in an over-under deployment configuration that folds up into a compact 2U package for stowage.
Since its introduction the RFT2-2L-19-USB and subsequent variations have been deployed on a wide range of military and non-military applications: from benign IT server farms to military ground vehicles and naval ships.
• Stows in 2U rack space
• -30C to +70C operating temperature
• VGA and DVI-D video support standard
• Sealed 38 mm Trackball and full-travel backlit keyboard
• Rugged latch/locks secure LCDs during shock and vibration
• Built-in fold-down palm rest
• AC and DC powered models