27” 2560x1440 Environmental and Flight Certified Military Display
The RF-27 is currently deployed on the USAF Joint STARS aircraft (JSTARS). The high resolution WQHD LCD panel features 2560x1440 resolution and optically bonded AR glass for optimal visual clarity. The control electronics include 2-channel Dual-Link DVI video input with front panel A/B switching.
The RF-27 has been Flight Certified for Fixed Wing Jet aircraft, but it is also ideally suited for Rotary Airborne, Ground Based Vehicle and Shelter applications. The 16.7M, true 8-bit color depth of the LCD panel makes the RF-27 ideal for Marine Sonar, Bridge and Navigation applications requiring high resolution.
The RF-27 is fully certified for shock, vibration, EMI, temperature and altitude.
• Extremely Rugged all aluminum construction with machined bezel
• 27” IPS WQHD LCD Panel with 2560x1440 Resolution and 16:9 AR 8-bit Color Palette (16.7M colors)
• Proprietary LED Backlight with 1000:1 Dimming to Zero
• 28VDC power supply MIL-STD-1275/-704
• MIL-STD-810 Certified for Shock, Vibration, Temperature, Altitude, Rapid Decompression and Crash Safety.
• MIL-STD-461 Certified for EMR/EMS
• Deployed on USAF Joint STARS Fleet
Optional support for Analog RGB, HDMI 1.4, Display Port, Composite Video and HD-SDI video is available. Additional options include LCD Heating for operation to -45C, Dual Mode Hi-Brite/NVIS backlight for sunlight readability and NVG compatibility and 6-point Optical Multitouch Touchscreen.