17” 1U Flight Certified Military KVM with 4-Port CAT5 Switch
The CSC-17-CAT5A-810-SK a highly rugged KVM housed in a compact 1U clamshell configuration that offers maximum functionality in a minimum rack space. It incorporates an Adder CATx 1000 Ethernet switch with 4 or 8 ports selectable via sealed front panel buttons with active channel indicators.
The 1200 cd/m2 Hi-Brite LCD panel with optically bonded AR glass shield achieves maximum contrast and readability in glaring full sunlight conditions. The proprietary LED backlight control system features wide-range dimming down to < 0.05 cd/m2 for NVIS/NVG compatibility. A rugged, backlit keyboard and 12mm 3-button trackball both are IP65 sealed for splashing water and wind-blown sand.
The design ensures maximum mechanical stability in the open/deployed position during the harsh shock and vibration encountered in flight. Custom aluminum rackslides limit vibration amplitude to 1 mm at the keyboard in the fully extended position. The unit also features a mechanical lock mechanism that rigidly secures the LCD head during use.
The 28VDC (9V-36V) isolated DC power supply complies with MIL-STD-704A. The unit is fully conduction and convection cooled (no fans).
The CSC-17-CAT5A-810-SK has received full certification for operation in UH-60 Black Hawk military helicopters but is equally suited for use on fixed wing aircraft and ground vehicles.
• Certified MIL-810 and -461 MIL-STD-1275/-704 Compliant
• 1200 cd/m2 Hi-Brite LCD,
• -40C to +70C Operating Temperature
• IP65 Sealed, backlit keyboard, NVG compatible
• IP65 sealed 3-button trackball
• 28VDC power, MIL-STD-1275/-704 compliant; AC power supply available
• MIL-810 and -461 certified
• Flight certified on UH60 Blackhawk helicopters
• Optional MIL-STD-3009 NVIS
• Optional KVM over IP
• Optional Brackets Permit Removal/Replacement with Front-Only Access