Rugged Industrial Display Models
Our line of Rugged Industrial Monitors are designed for long-term durability and reliability required of equipment operating 24/7 in harsh industrial environments.
Try these cost effective display solutions when your application does not require the expense of the harshest MIL-STD testing.
- Several Mounting Options
- Designed for 24/7 Operation in Harsh Outdoor Weather Conditions
- Construction in Lightweight Aluminum or Rugged Steel
- Tempered glass and polycarbonate display shields and low profile controls to protect the display from impact shock and vibration damage
- IP65 sealed to withstand windblown dust, sand, and water
- Wide Temperature Operation: -30C to +70C
- Hi-Brite LCD Panel for Direct Sunlight Readability
- Added circuitry to protect electronics from power surges and spikes.
- Sealed Touchscreens
- NLS Rugged Cable Management System with Zero Backlash
• 12" 1024x768 XGA Touchmonitor
• 1600 nit cd/m2 Sunlight Readable LCD
• IP65 Sealed IR Touchscreen
• 17" IP65 Ground Mobile Display
• 1200 nit cd/m2 Sunlight Readable LCD
• Desert Humvee Deployment
Don’t See Exactly What You Need?
All of our featured displays are available in different configurations, depending on options. We can modify or design a display with the unique features you require.