Rugged Industrial Display Models
Our line of Rugged Industrial Monitors are designed for long-term durability and reliability required of equipment operating 24/7 in harsh industrial environments.
Try these cost effective display solutions when your application does not require the expense of the harshest MIL-STD testing.
- Several Mounting Options
- Designed for 24/7 Operation in Harsh Outdoor Weather Conditions
- Construction in Lightweight Aluminum or Rugged Steel
- Tempered glass and polycarbonate display shields and low profile controls to protect the display from impact shock and vibration damage
- IP65 sealed to withstand windblown dust, sand, and water
- Wide Temperature Operation: -30C to +70C
- Hi-Brite LCD Panel for Direct Sunlight Readability
- Added circuitry to protect electronics from power surges and spikes.
- Sealed Touchscreens
- NLS Rugged Cable Management System with Zero Backlash
• 12" 1024x768 XGA Touchmonitor
• 1600 nit cd/m2 Sunlight Readable LCD
• IP65 Sealed IR Touchscreen
• 17" IP65 Ground Mobile Display
• 1200 nit cd/m2 Sunlight Readable LCD
• Desert Humvee Deployment
Industrial Monitor Deployments:
MEDICAL: DIALYSIS MACHINE: CF-19
- Sealed for Sterilization Wipe-down
- Resistive and P-Cap touchscreen options
- 100mm VESA Pattern
- ARGB, HDMI and Display Port Input
TRANSPORTATION: OUTDOOR TOLL BOOTHS: CF-12
- IP65 Sealed for Outdoor Operation
- Hi-Brite 12.1” LCD Panel
- Rugged IR Touchscreen, Removable Sunshade
- RS232 Remote Control/Command
- 75mm VESA Pattern
OIL FIELD SERVICES: CSC-3L-19
- Most Compact Triple LCD KVM Available
- Sealed LCDs for outdoor operation
- Sealed keyboard and trackball or trackpad
- Internal 4-port USB Hub
- AC or 28VDC Power Supply
- Widescreen and Hi-Brite LCDs available
Don’t See Exactly What You Need?
All of our featured displays are available in different configurations, depending on options. We can modify or design a display with the unique features you require.