Get an even a closer look at
Neuro Logic Systems Display products
come see us at the
Sea-Air-Space Trade Show
April 9 – 11, 2018
What is the Sea-Air-Space Exposition?
The Navy League’s Sea-Air-Space Exposition was founded in 1965 as a means to bring the U.S. defense industrial base, private-sector U.S. companies, and key military decision makers together for an annual innovative, educational, professional and maritime based event located in the heart of Washington, DC. Sea-Air-Space is now the largest maritime exposition in the U.S. and continues as an invaluable extension of the Navy League’s mission of maritime policy education and sea service support.
2017 Sea-Air-Space featured:
- More than 290 dynamic, innovative and sophisticated defense and maritime industry exhibits displaying the latest in technology and equipment.
- Abundant opportunities to learn about, test and see the most advanced military equipment.
- Professional development sessions featuring:
- High-level discussions on important strategic policy issues
- The most up-to-the-minute developments in policy, programs, and needs for the maritime services.
- Panelists from the U.S. Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and State; the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard; and the Maritime Administration.
- Daily exhibit hall floor speaker sessions featuring:
- Tactical, real-life application perspectives.
- Speakers represent each of the sea services from the program level.
- Discussions of technology, programs, and products currently in use.
- Discussions of technology applications and needs for the future.
The Sea-Air-Space Exposition will continue to support the mission of the Navy League and lead the way as “THE” Exposition to attend each year to display the most current information and technology relevant to maritime policy. Here is a link to their site: http://www.seaairspace.org/about/what-is-sas
Click to: Set Appointment with
Neuro Logic System’s Displays
Technical and Sales Team